Your privacy is important to us. Accordingly, we have developed this policy in order for you to understand how we collect, use, communicate and disclose and make use of personal information. This policy does not apply to apps or third-party websites used to access or linked to our website (further discussed below).
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which the information is being collected.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge and consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purpose for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information we gather and control is protected and maintained.
Lug-All Marketing Department
604 Hemlock Road, Morgantown, PA 19543